We are looking for an experienced, passionate and digital-savvy project manager to join our team in Rovaniemi, Lapland.
As our project manager you will guide and oversee projects from ideation to final delivery and beyond. You are someone, who values good communication and likes to get things done.
You’ll work closely with our team consisting of creatives, strategists and production professionals. Managing projects at Flatlight Creative House includes content creation, brand and visual identity, web design and development, print and film production.
The position is a full time job and we offer a competitive salary.
- Creating and managing project plans with long and short term timelines
- Leading pitches and presentations
- Budgeting and scheduling for branding, digital or experiential projects
- Communicating project status, timelines, deliverables, goals, and expectations to teams and clients
- Understanding and interpreting our clients’ business needs
- Fine-tuning and developing our project workflow
- Contributing to the development of new business by identifying trends, opportunities and cultural shifts
- You have at least 3-5 years working experience from advertising / creative / design agency or high-quality freelance work.
- You have proven organizational skills and experience in high-quality project management work.
- You understand the big picture in creative and production processes.
- You have excellent social and communication skills.
- You pay great attention to detail.
- You are well organized and possess a can-do attitude in order to meet with tight deadlines.
- You are an expert user of Google Apps, Excel, Word, and Keynote (or similar software).
- You are fluent in speaking, writing and working in Finnish and English.
- You love design, print and the digital world.
We are an award-winning creative house that creates brands, stories and experiences for all senses. We work in the intersection where marketing & communications meet and embrace design & entertainment. We are based in Rovaniemi – an arctic, active and culturally vibrant home town surrounded by unique nature.
Learn more about us here: http://flatlight.fi
Interested candidates should send their applications and resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please include “Project manager POSITION” in the subject of the email. The application deadline is March 31st 2019.
For additional information, contact email@example.com